Day 1: Motivated & Optimistic

Breakfast
Herbalife Cafe Latte Shake with Protein
Herbalife Tea


Lunch
Flat bread rounds with ham and bit of mayo
( no lettuce in my fridge :/ )


Snack
Fiber One oats and Chocolate bar


Dinner
Herbalife Cafe Latte Shake with Protein
Herbalife Tea
Exercise:
Walked to my local park for just over an hour, it was a cloudy warm day with a wonderful cool breeze every now and then. Perfect conditions for sweating yet not getting dehydrated.
NOTE: I will be drinking 1 gallon of water a day, today being the exception because I felt a bit nauseated when I chugged my water bottle this morning, but tomorrow, NO EXCUSES, I will drink my gallon of water.
Big thanks for reading, I can't wait to for my next walk tomorrow, maybe this time I will take a picture, hopefully not giving too much away about my location.

TheBItterSarcasmQueen

Leave a Reply