Day 2: Pain is a good thing! :D

Breakfast

 Herbalife Formula 1 Cafe Latte Shake with Protein and Herbalife Tea

Lunch
Flat bread round sandwiches complete with mustard, lettuce, tomato and ham. Special K cracker Chips w/ Sea Salt (sooooo good)
(obviously got the veggies in that I didn't have yesterday)

Snacks
(throughout the day)

Dinner
You can probably guess by now that I drink two shakes and tea's a day to replace meals.
I got this plan from my dad who lost a substantial amount of weight following this same type of diet.

Exercise:
Went walking again for an hour at my local park. Forgot to snap a picture but the sun was beating down on me making it a struggle to push myself to finish. I did not relent in this South Texas Heat. I drank water and made sure that I was hydrated. I will be heading out earlier from now on, I have learned my lesson :D. 

          I think today was difficult but my motivation has not wavered. I'm in pain from the brisk pace walking that my obese body is not used to doing but It's great to also feel my muscles grow and get stronger. I think I'm going to record voice memos to add to my Ipod playlist so that I can listen to my reasons to keep pushing through my workouts. Don't get me wrong, I hate the sound of my own voice but then again, I want to succeed, and If it'll help, IM ALL FOR IT! 
                                                                                                        TheBitterSarcasmQueen

Leave a Reply